- Authors and filmmakers use archives to become familiar with the people and times about which they are writing. Margaret Atwood, in writing Alias Grace, consulted the medical records of Grace Marks from the Queen Street psychiatric hospital.
accountable acts and creates reliable
evidence of such acts by capturing
records of related/supporting transactions.
Records of business activities
Historians and others interested in history use archives to understand and interpret the past from primary sources. D’Arcy Jenish studied the notebooks and journals of David Thompson, an early explorer, cartographer and trader, when writing Epic Wanderer: David Thompson and the Mapping of the Canadian West. Jeff Shea, a playwright, used the same journals to bring that great explorer to life for his audiences
A hybrid approach in managing records is recommended for adoption by the .... staff to assess the likely impacts, advantages and disadvantages of implementing DIRKS. .... According to the records continuum model records management is a .
More Articles ...
- Construction of A perimeter Wall To Keep Our Students and Staff Safe and Secure
- Garissa University College sensitizes staff on work ethics and professionalism.
- Garissa University Students governing council attended leadership induction meant to mentor them
- Calls for Unity and Coexistence as the University Mark the Second Anniversary of the Attack